Thursday, January 19, 2012

My hobbies!

Okay, so as if homeschooling and homemaking isn`t enough to do - lol - I have a few hobbies!  My mom and me own a buisness called EWies Diapers.  I started making diapers when my son Ewan was born (hence EWies - lol).  Here are some pictures!

My Ewan at age 2 - he is sooo tiny here!



My Morgan at about 6 months - I can`t believe he was so small! 





Our website for our diapers is www.ewiesdiapers.com.  It has been up and running for a few years now, and we have made well over 1000 diapers!  Such a feeling of accomplishment :o)

My second hobby has also turned into a little entrepreneurship!  I make dolls.  I have 5 sons, hence needing a little girlyness in this house - lol.   Here are some of them!




 



They are waldorf-inspired and I am in love with every single one I make and thus hate to sell them - lol.  Craig helps me form their heads and do the boys hair caps.  Thankfully, that makes the whole process run smoothly!  The website for them is www.bramblesblossoms.com or https://www.facebook.com/BramblesandBlossoms

Anyway, these are the things that keep me busy aside from the boys!  LOL. 


No comments:

Post a Comment