Saturday, February 11, 2012

Being loved


~Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her.~
psalm 31:28                          



I am so blessed to be the mother of 5 little boys, and the wife of an amazing, hard working, selfless man.  I often forget this, and let little things bother me.  Like the LEGOs that are all over my living room, all over the playroom, all over my horizontal surfaces, and always under my feet.  This is a quick stealer of my meek & quiet spirt.  Thankfully, the Lord will often remind me of the love that my family has for me (and the seemingly endless and monotonous day to day chores). 

This morning, beside my computer, my oldest son placed this:

A symbol of his love, and a symbol of hope.  Weariness will not overtake me.  I am walking with the Lord.  

After all, Philippian 4:13 reminds us that "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

1 comment: